25 Most Inspirational Quotes From Marvel Movies of All-Time

25 Most Inspirational Quotes From Marvel Movies of All-Time
Di Posting Oleh : Admin (Admin)
Kategori : Avengers-Endgame-2019 Captain-America-Civil-War-2016 IronMan Maurice-Mitchell Robert-Downey-Jr Stream thousands of movies and TV shows free INCINEMAX


Read the most inspiring Marvel quotes from Marvel movies ever made. Over the last 20 years, Captain America (Chris Evans), Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr. and the rest of the Avengers have inspired and moved us. There are dozens of things they've said that inspire us all to be better. But some more than others.

Here they are, the most inspirational quotes ever said in a Marvel movie. They're sure to get you moving through the day.

Whether you feel stuck in a rut or just need a good dose of inspiration from your favorite superheroes, these should do the trick.

1. "I have nothing to prove to you." - Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel (2019)


2. "Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I’m doing." - Tony Stark / Iron Man

Iron Man 2 (2010)

3. "Following's not really my style." - Tony Stark / Iron Man

Marvel's The Avengers (2012)

4. "Higher, further, faster, baby." - Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel (2019)


5. "What am I even tripping for? Everything is going to work out perfectly, the way it’s supposed to." - Tony Stark / Iron Man

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

6. "I've been fighting with one arm tied behind my back, but what happens when I’m finally set free." - Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel (2019)


7. "I can do this all day." - Steve Rogers / Captain America

Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)

8. "I don’t want to kill anyone. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they’re from." - Steve Rogers / Captain America

Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)


9. "It's an imperfect world but it's the only one we got." - Tony Stark / Iron Man

Iron Man (2008)


10. "I can't control their fear, only my own." - Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch

Captain America: Civil War (2016)


11. "Just because something works, doesn't mean it can’t be improved."  - Shuri

Black Panther (2018)


12. "Well, I don't judge people on their worst mistakes." -  Natasha Romanova / Black Widow

Avengers: Endgame (2019)



13. "And you think life takes more than it gives, but not today. Today it’s giving us something. It is giving us a chance." - Peter Quill / Starlord

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)


14. "I'd rather just stay on the ground for a little while…somebody's gotta lookout for the little guy, right?" - Peter Parker / Spider-Man

Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)


15. "Sometimes you have to run before you can walk." - Tony Stark / Iron Man

Iron Man (2008)


16. "...A thing isn’t beautiful because it lasts. It’s a privilege to be among them" - Vision

Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)


17. "Compromise where you can. Where you can’t, don’t. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say, 'No, you move'." - Sharon Carter (Quoting Peggy Carter)

Captain America: Civil War (2016)


18. "I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because that's that what heroes do." - Thor Odinson

Thor: Ragnarok (2017)


19. "I would rather be a good man than a great king." - Thor Odinson

Thor: The Dark World (2013)


20. "Part of the journey is the end." -  Tony Stark / Iron Man

Avengers: Endgame (2019)


21. "I shouldn't be alive, unless it was for a reason, I know what I have to do, and I know it is right." - Tony Stark / Iron Man

Iron Man (2008)


22. "But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe." - T’Challa / Black Panther

Black Panther (2018)


23. "This job… We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn’t mean everybody, but if we can’t find a way to live with that, next time maybe nobody gets saved."  - Steve Rogers / Captain America

Captain America: Civil War (2016)


24. "I know I'm asking a lot. But the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I’m willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I’m willing to bet I'm not." - Steve Rogers / Captain America

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)


25. "I am Iron Man" - Tony Stark / Iron Man

Avengers: Endgame (2019)



Which words from Marvel movies inspire you? Let us know in the comments below!
Note: Some links may lead to an approved affiliate and small proceeds from the sale go to support the blog. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this, then please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post! Follow us! Email| RSSTwitter | Facebook

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Internet Melts When Baby Yoda Meets George Lucas

The Strange History of Deanna Troi's Accent

Welcome to the MCU Daredevil: Marvel Movie and TV Rights Infographic Updated v.9.3